If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 934-8404

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Windsor, VA

This kitchen fire in Windsor, VA was caused by a grease fire from a pan left unattended while cooking. It was a bad fire but could have been much worse. Luckily, no one was injured. Our techs were called in after the fire department had done their job and there was quite a mess to clean. We removed all damaged cabinets, flooring, etc. and cleaned all areas that did not have to be demoed. Once everything was clean and disinfected using EPA registered products, we subcontracted out the repair work and had the kitchen back in working condition within a month.