Kitchen Fire in Windsor, VA
This kitchen fire in Windsor, VA was caused by a grease fire from a pan left unattended while cooking. It was a bad fire but could have been much worse. Luckily, no one was injured. Our techs were called in after the fire department had done their job and there was quite a mess to clean. We removed all damaged cabinets, flooring, etc. and cleaned all areas that did not have to be demoed. Once everything was clean and disinfected using EPA registered products, we subcontracted out the repair work and had the kitchen back in working condition within a month.