Recent Before & After Photos

Goodbye Mold


This hot tub had microbial growth found on the outside of it and on the sheetrock of the room where it was stored. The source was from the heater, it had b... READ MORE



Prolonged Water Damage in Franklin, VA


This home in Franklin, VA had an HVAC leak in their attic that went undetected for a while, which caused significant damage in the closet, hallway, and bathroom... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Local Home


Fire damage at this customer's home began as an electrical fire in a ceiling fixture in the kitchen. The before photo shows that the fire ultimately burned thro... READ MORE



Fallen Ceiling in Suffolk, VA


This home in Suffolk, VA had an upstairs toilet that leaked and caused significant water damage, which led to the ceiling collapsing on the first floor. The hom... READ MORE



Broken Water Main in Courtland, VA


This modular home in Courtland had their main water source bust, causing extensive damage throughout the customers home. We mitigated and repaired several rooms... READ MORE



Water Damage in Suffolk, VA


These photos show the result of a water heater leak in a Suffolk home that caused significant damage in multiple rooms. The after photo shows the home like new,... READ MORE



Busted Pipes in Church in Newsoms, VA


This was a result of frozen pipes that burst during a snow/ice winter storm. Caused a huge mess and a lot of repairs to be completed, but the end result speaks ... READ MORE



Storm Damage to Local Business


The roof gave way during a severe rain and wind storm wetting the ceiling tiles in this office building. Water stains on the acoustical tiles mean that the raft... READ MORE



Modular Home Storm Damage


Modular homes can be challenging to dry out. When they are built they typically start at the bottom and add layers as they build up. It can be difficult to trac... READ MORE



Fired Damage in Home


Fire damage to this home was extensive. The staircase and hallway in the before photo shows thick soot and smoke damage. Any fire is a homeowner’s worst n... READ MORE