Piano Fire in Suffolk, VA
This family in Suffolk, VA had an unusual home fire event occur. Their grand piano located in their living room caught fire and caused extensive soot, smoke and odor damage. It was right before the Christmas holiday so they were of course in a panic to get their home back to normal. Our experienced technicians went in with state of the art technology and cleaned everything, including all of their decorations, home decor, textiles, and furniture. They were extremely happy with the efficiency our crews used to get them back in their home as well as the end result. "Like it never even happened."